Not everyone is blessed with natural, beautiful and flawless skin. Most of us have some kind of issue or the other with our skins; be it dryness, or pigmentation, or oiliness, breakouts, and much more. While many companies offer solutions to these skin problems, these products also come with a load of side effects. Irritation, allergies and increased pigmentation or skin damage are some of the most common side effects.
By opting for an all natural skin care routine, you can fix your skin issues for long term gains. You might not see immediate results; however, with persistent use of organic beauty products, you will be able to fix your skin issues.
Some skin issues which you can fix with all-natural skin care routine
- Dryness: One can always opt for store bought moisturisers and creams to get rid of dryness. However, these creams work only on a superficial level. Natural beauty products, such as a paste made of honey used on the skin can completely cure dryness naturally. You can also opt for honey based organic beauty products which will use honey as a natural ingredient in a cream form for your skin.
- Oiliness: Oiliness can be a difficult skin issue to fix. This condition occurs due to excess production of natural sebum in your skin. Using healthy skin care products from brands such as Well Within Beauty can help in removing the excess oiliness off your skin. The cleanser, toner and cream are made of all natural products which are not harsh on your skin. You can use these products in your skin care routine to balance the pH level of your skin, thus fixing the issue of oily skin.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation can occur due to a number of natural causes; pregnancy, sun damage, side effects of mediation or beauty products. You can always opt for an all-natural routine, such as using a paste made of honey and lemon directly on the affected area to decrease pigmentation. This has to be done regularly to be able to see effects. It is a better option than using chemical products to get rid of pigmentation, as they can have adverse effects in the long term.
- Combination skin: Combination skin refers to the skin type which has patches of oiliness, dryness and sensitive skin all in one. One of the mildest products you can use for your combination skin is to opt for rose water. This will help balance the pH level of your skin while keeping the skin healthy and glowing. Several organic brands offer healthy skin care products like rose water for all types of skin.
- Acne:Acne, whether during teen years or adulthood can be very embarrassing. Store bought beauty products contain many harsh chemicals which can do more harm than good. Opt for natural beauty products, such as using tea tree oil on your skin, with a cream base. This can help kill the bacteria causing acne, and give a soothing and relaxing effect to the skin.
Using natural products for skin care is always advisable, as they have almost no side effects and have great long term benefits.